SAP User Log Manager
SAP Controls with User Log Analysis
When an internal audit team wants to track the user activities in the system, typically they have to look at each log and compile the statistics This is a time consuming process and not a super-effective SAP Controls option for the internal auditors. There is lot of opportunities of missing some the activities performed. Even when an auditor pulls all the logs, they do not offer a unified picture. Different logs are captured at different locations. The users could have run batch jobs or batch input sessions or encounter ABAP errors. The tool will help the internal auditor or technical team with a detailed view of the entire activities performed by the user during any given time frame. This is a very effective SAP control to audit the activities of the user or group of users.
SAP Controls Tool In-depth Log analysis
- Can look at all the logs and pull detailed information on the user activities in the system
- Can even drill down what program was run using in SM35
- All the transport and related objects moved into the system can be a effective change management SAP Controls
- Monitor all the critical table changes and system messages
- Provide information on the time spent in the system
- Make all information is available with click of one button
Benefits of SAP Controls Audit Log tool
Most of the time, the company wants to understand how many transports were made into the system and what types of objects were moved. This easy to execute report gives the internal auditors and functional team a quick look at the transports which went into the system and what each contained. The basis team can quickly look at any critical errors and failures gathered from all the system logs so that they can easily pinpoint the errors and effectively monitor the SAP Controls.