SAP Sensitive Transaction Tracker
Tracking your SAP Risk
One of the big SAP risk to any organization is not tracking who is having access to sensitive transactions and who is using them. AuditBot SAP risk Audit Tool helps the company track each and every one of the transactions used by the user. The AuditBot analyses all the logs and summarizes the data in separate table so the information is available for the company to analyse the SAP Risk long after the log data is gone from the system
- AuditBot SAP Audit tool identifies the roles and user who has access to the sensitive transaction
- Identifies the user who has been using the transaction.
- Execution is compared against the sensitive transaction which are grouped by functional area
- Functional owner is assigned functional area and owner gets an alert when the transaction is used.
- Helpful for the company to monitor the excessive use of the transaction.
- A detailed report can also be produced by month or week or specific time period identifying the user or groups of user who have been using the sensitive transactions
Advantages of tracking SAP Risk
SAP Risk Controls for monitoring Sensitive transaction Usage:
This gives the company control over the usage of the sensitive transactions and the SAP Risk. This way the internal audit team can track who is using these transaction and frequency of this usage. Since these transactions have the potential of impacting the system the internal audit team wants to keep close tab on the usage and SAP Risk.
The tool also gives the functional owner, system administrators and the internal audit team a detail list of sensitive transactions used by the user by week or any time span required . This is one of requirement by the auditing firms for actively monitoring the SAP Risk in the System.