SAP Security Analyser
SAP Security Audit Analyser
As an internal auditor for a organization with SAP System, the challenge is to have a quick way to monitor the health of the system. Most commonly the security issues are highlighted during the external audit and then the companies have to hire some expensive consultants to clean-up the mess. But how will the Internal Auditor know if the system is healthy once the cleanup is completed. Most often the same problems reappears during the subsequent audits and the company spends huge amount of money and resources to fix this problem. This is a vicious cycle. Most companies keeps on ignoring the problem till the issue becomes big and costs them huge bill
SAP Security audit analyzer tool features
SAP Security Audit User Related Information:
- The tools analyses all the user is the system and identifies users who are in violation of your company policy. This could be user who is never logged to the system but never locked or user with SAP Profiles or SAP Roles. This analysis gives the internal auditor idea about the problem areas he needs to tackle
Audit SAP Security Audit for Role Related Information
- The tool checks all the roles and clearly identifies the number of roles in each category. It also high lights the role which are not compliant and have excess access. The internal auditor gets a good idea about the roles and also can quickly identify the problem child’s. Most common issues is role being built but not used and not following the role naming standards.
Benefits to the internal Audit Team with the SAP Security audit Assessment tool
- It provides a quick overview about the companies security posture and SAP Security health of the SAP system
- Auditors can quickly get detailed reports without relying on the security administrator
- Acts as dashboard to check the health of the system constantly
- In-depth Assessment of your organization’s key operational support team.
- Informative Reports focused on helping you understand your information security posture, in-relation to industry best practices.
- Pro actively Identifies your Business Exposure to future risks by identifying security issues before it impacts your business.
This tool is highly flexible service that utilizes in-house research and development coupled with the SAP Security audit framework to meet the security challenges of business-critical SAP systems and applications