How to automate compensating controls significantly reduced SAP Compliance audit preparation time
Eliminated segregation of duties (SoD) violations:
When you have tool to check on SOD and sensitive access then you can prevent new risk entering into the system through role / Users. The Continuous monitoring will help identify and remediate user violations faster
Respond to auditors’ request faster than before:
Auditors demanding visibility on a random basis and when you have tools and automated processes in place you can respond to queries quicker
The Key Success Factors for your SAP Audit Compliance Project
- Management support is a key success factor.
- Business Process Owner Support
- Create a committee or council
- Ensure you have the subject matter experts
- Get your auditors’ buy-in.
- While segregation of duties remediation is often the initial driver, there is greater long-term value in strengthening controls around key processes such as financial close, Opening Periods, Manual Maintenance, Emergency Support and mass updates