System Profile Analyzer
SAP System Profile Analyzer
Most of the SAP customers have multiple systems and multiple environments. The system profiles have to be configured in each and every system. As the customer keeps adding new systems, system profile parameters must be matched as part of the internal auditor’s SAP Security Audit process. It becomes increasingly difficult for the internal audit team to keep track of which systems are non-compliant with the company’s SAP security audit policy. When the external auditor does a detailed review, they will compare the company policy requirement with parameters which are configured in the system and identify those which are non-compliant as part of their
SAP Security Audit with System Profile Analyzer
The tool compares parameter values against the company policy and highlights the violations. This will help the internal audit and system auditors quickly fix the issue. The Internal audit team can track all the sensitive profile parameters which will save hours of manual labor comparing different systems.
- The tool provides a central cockpit for comparing the profile parameters of all the systems from one location as part of SAP Security Audit
- The company can input their required parameters as per their company policy and make them comply with SAP Security Audit
- The tool will constantly monitor the values and highlight the values which are non-compliant.
- One touch connection will include the new system and can be analyzed for SAP Security Audit
- Simulated parameter changes will help the company see the effort of their work